WEBINAR - Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know About Elder Care Law* - A Presentation by Lori Parker Esq., Parker Law Office
(*But Were Afraid to Ask)
by Lori Parker, Esq.
Parker Law Office, PLLC
Thursday, April 9, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Elder care law includes estate planning, health care advocacy, and asset protection and preservation--especially in the context of long-term care. This presentation offers an overview of how elder care issues impact on your life?and how Elder Care Law can help you. For example:
- Elder Care Law Spans All of the Generations
- Your Needs Come First in Elder Care Law
- Protect and manage your health and your wealth;
- Remain in your own home for the remainder of your life;
- Ensure that your financial and personal wishes are honored.
- Elder Care Law is Custom-Tailored to Fit You
Join us for a free Continental breakfast, followed by an informative talk, and plenty of time for your questions. Please register.